|Yokogawa TM20 Specifications (Thermocouple Measurement Ranges)|
Yokogawa TM20 Digital Thermometer
- Supports type K/J/E/T thermocouples.
- Analog signal input.
- 2-channel simultaneous measurement.
- Allows switching between collector mode or logging mode. Collector mode records the measured temperature along with the measured item, name of the person taking the measurement, date and time of measurement in response to a key action.
- Logging mode continuously records the measured temperature at present time record.
- Allows input of comments regarding measurement process.
- Easy to manage PC data (automatic layout in Excel).
- High data capacity.
- Collector mode only: 5000 data units.
- Logging mode only: 20,000 data units.
(Allows mixing of collector mode and logging mode measurement data).
- 2-channel simultaneous measurement is recorded as two data points