FLIR TA60 Thermocouple Probe – K Type Product Description:
The Flir TA60 is a Type K thermocouple temperature sensor that can be used to measure temperature with many meters and digital thermometers. it is fast responding and has safety shrouded banana to banana connection.
A thermocouple consist of two wire legs made from different metals. The wires legs are welded together at one end, creating a junction. This junction is where the temperature is measured. When the junction experiences a change in temperature, a voltage is created.
Flir TA60 Features:
- FLIR TA60 is used to Measures Air or Surface Temperature (not liquids)
- Temperature Measuring Element K Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Probe Connector Type K Mini Jack with Dual Banana Plug Adapter
- Probe Material Chromel/Alumel Type K
- Wire Length 37″
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-2.5 Degrees C
- The FLIR TA60 can be used with virtually any Meter with Temperature Range and that accepts Standard Shrouded Banana Plugs or Type K Mini 2 Pin Input
- Includes Type K Bead Probe, Banana Plug Adapter, Instructions
- Similar to Fluke 80BK probe or 80AK / 80PK combination.