The Amprobe TMD-53 Dual K/J Thermocouple Thermometer is a 5 digit, compact-sized portable digital thermometer designed to use external K-type and J-type thermocouples as temperature sensor. Temperature indication follows Reference Temperature/Voltage Tables (N.I.S.T. Monograph 175 Revised to ITS-90) for K-type and J-type thermocouples. Two K-type thermocouple are supplied with the thermometer.
Amprobe TMD-53 Features
• K/J-type thermocouple selection dual input.
• °C/°F user-selective.
• MAX/MIN with elapsed time, AVG, REL, HOLD function.
• TIME setting, REL setting.
• Warning beeper with Hi/Lo setting.
• Resolution 0.1°C to 0.2°F.