The Amprobe AM-560 Advanced HVAC Multimeter is specifically designed for the most demanding HVAC applications.
The AM-560 measures a complete range of electrical parameters and key functions such as temperature, dual thermocouples for temperature differential, low pass filter to take accurate measurements on variable frequency drives, capacitance to check motor startup capacitors, and micro amps for flame sensor troubleshooting.
With a built-in flashlight and VolTect™ non-contact voltage detection, the AM-560 is the choice multimeter for a professional HVAC technician.
- Measures AC/DC voltage up to 1000 V, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, and duty cycle
- Dual thermocouple takes simultaneous temperature readings on low and high side of an HVAC system
- Low pass filter accurately measures voltage on variable frequency drives
- Non-contact voltage detection enhances safety
- Audible continuity quickly identifies shorts and opens
- Diode test to verify diode polarity
- Data hold freezes the reading on the display for further analysis
- Peak hold (crest) captures and holds the peak value of a voltage or current surge
- MIN/MAX recording records min/max measurements over time to show voltage fluctuations
- Relative zero mode displays the difference between the actual reading and a stored reference value and may be used with any function or range
- CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V safety rated for high voltage environments