PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY MEASURES
The instrument has been designed in compliance with Directive IEC/EN 61010-1 relevant to electronic measuring instruments. For your safety and in order to prevent damaging the instrument, please carefully follow the procedures described in this manual and read all notes preceded by the symbol with the utmost attention.
Before and after carrying out the measurements, carefully observe the following instructions:
- Do not carry out any measurement in humid environments.
- Do not carry out any measurements in case gas, explosive materials or flammables are present, or in dusty environments.
- Avoid any contact with the circuit being measured if no measurements are being carried out.
- Avoid any contact with exposed metal parts, with unused measuring probes, circuits, etc.
- Do not carry out any measurement in case you find anomalies in the instrument such as deformation, breaks, substance leaks, absence of display on the screen, etc.
- Use extreme care when voltage exceeds 20V. This kind of voltage can cause electric shock