Amprobe TMD-50 Dual K-type Thermocouple Thermometer
The Amprobe TMD-50 Thermometer is the professional choice for HVAC technicians, electricians, research, industrial process, and quality control, and has dual inputs for easy super-heat and sub cool temperature measurements.
To monitor and track temperatures, the multi-logging thermometers feature real-time clocks with calendar, user-selectable recording intervals, and easy data recall using up and down keys.
- Highly accurate thermometer with 0.1% basic accuracy for precise measurements
- Dual input T1, T2, T1-T2
- Large, backlit easy to read display
- In-field thermocouple offset adjustment
- °C/°F selection
- Robust protective Holster
- Auto-Power Off
- MIN/MAX/HOLD functions
- Average/Relative Zero Functions
- 2-type k thermocouple
- Batteries (installed)