The Extech 42515 InfraRed Thermometer with Type K Input is a dual function thermometer that is capable of both carrying out infrared (IR) temperature measurements & contact temperature measurements using a K type thermocouple.
When used as an IR thermometer the Extech 42515 allows measurements of surface temperature from a large range of -50 to 800°C. This is best suited to measuring applications where contact might not be possible. When using the K type connection the measurement range is increased to -50 to 1370°C. Having both of these measurements types available in one instrument means you’re always ready to carry out temperature measurements no matter what the application might be.
The Extech 42515 InfraRed Thermometer with K Type Input includes a bright laser pointer that allows users to pinpoint the exact area where temperature measurements are to take place, built-in memory for storing up to 20 records and various advanced measurements functions including MAX, MIN, AVG and DIF.
Extech 42515 InfraRed Thermometer with Type K Input Features:
- Wide InfraRed temperature range: -58°F to 1472°F (-50°C to 800 °C)
- 13:1 distance to target ratio, laser pointer for easy targeting
- Type K input for surface temperature measurements: -58°F to 2498°F (-50°C to 1370°C)
- Automatic emissivity adjustment (for temperatures 212°F or higher)
- 0.10 to 1.00 adjustable emissivity increases measurement accuracy for different surface
- Adjustable high/low visual and audible alarm
- Built-in memory with recall for 20 readings
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF functions
- Complete with 9V battery, Type K bead wire probe and carrying case
Extech 42515 InfraRed Thermometer with Type K Input Specifications:
|Display counts||4000 count backlit display|
|Range||IR: -50 to 800°C|
|Type K: -50 to 1370°C|
|Basic Accuracy||IR: ±2% rdg or ±4°F/2°C|
|Type K: ±(1.5% rdg +2°F/1°C)|
|Emissivity||Adjustable 0.1 to 1.00|
|Field of View||13:1 distance to target ratio|
|Dimensions||82 x 42 x 160mm|