The Extech 42510A Wide Range Mini IR Thermometer might be small in size however it is still capable of carrying out infrared temperature measurements over an extremely wide range of -50 to 650°C.
Portable and lightweight, the Extech 42510A Wide Range Mini IR Thermometer is made for use with just one hand and thanks to it’s built-in laser pointer the target you wish to measure can targeted and displayed quickly and accurately on it’s backlit LCD screen.
The Extech 42510A Wide Range Mini IR Thermometer also allows users to set high and low setpoints, which when exceeded will cause the Extech 42510A to emit audible tones when the temperature detected exceeds or is below either of these setpoints.
Additional features of the Extech 42510A Wide Range Mini IR Thermometer include 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio, overrange indicator, data holding and MAX/MIN temperature measurement functionality. The emissivity of the unit can also be adjusted in order to use the tester comfortably and accurately on different types of surface
Extech 42510A Wide Range Mini IR Thermometer Features:
- IR Temperature range: -50 to 650°C
- High resolution of 0.1° up to 199.9°
- High/Low setpoints with audible alarm
- 0.10 to 1.00 adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on different surfaces
- Built-in laser pointer for easy targeting
- Large backlit LCD display
- Data Hold and Min/Max, overrange indicator, auto power off
- Complete with 9V battery and pouch case
Extech 42510A Wide Range Mini IR Thermometer Specifications:
|Range||-50 to 650°C|
|Basic Accuracy||±(1% of rdg + 1°C)|
|Max. Resolution||0.1°F/°C; 1°F/°C|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00 adjustable|
|Repeatability||±0.5% or ±1.8°F/°C|
|Field of View (Distance to Target)||12:1|
|Dimensions||82 x 42 x 160mm|