Fluke 572-2 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer
Fluke-572-2 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer measures temperatures up to 900°C
The Fluke 572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer is the ideal tool for high-temperature industrial environments all around the world. Whether you work in power utility, metal refining and smelting, glass, cement or petrochemical environments, the 572-2 offers the rugged performance accuracy you need to get the job done, backed by the most trusted name in test tools.
The simple, three-button on-screen menu interface saves time and makes even complex measurements easy. With just a few pushes of a button you can adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms.
The 60:1 distance-to-spot ratio with dual laser sighting helps pinpoint the target fast, making it easier to measure small objects from a long distance.
Other useful features:
- Audible and visible alarms for rapid detection of high and low temperatures outside the limits
- Stores up to 99 data sets for review and analysis
- Powered by two, standard AA batteries -30-
- Presents infrared and thermocouple temperatures on a bright backlit display
- Contact Measurements with standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples, including ones you already own and have installed
- Features last reading Hold (20 seconds)
Fluke 572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer
- K-type thermocouple bead probe
- Durable hard case
- USB 2.0 computer interface cable