Extech CO230 Indoor Air Quality, Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Monitor
Extech CO230 provides a reliable way of determining the quality of air. It can be used in conference rooms, schools, greenhouses, factories, hotels, hospitals or wherever else air quality is a concern.
The Extech CO230 has a large-screen display that constantly calculates carbon dioxide (CO2), air temperature and air humidity levels, and displays them all simultaneously. The Extech CO230 can be propped up on a desk or mounted on a wall for constant monitoring.
With this product, you can set both high and low CO2 alarm limits. If any of these limits are exceeded, the CO230 will send both visible and audible alerts to alert you.
Among the advanced features of this monitor are Dew Point / Wet Bulb values calculations, maximum and minimum CO2 values recall function and automatic baseline calibration (ABC) for use in coastal areas with continuously elevated CO2 levels exceeding 4000ppm.
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) concentrations
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor
- Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC) with disable feature for use in areas with continuously elevated CO₂ levels (>400ppm)
- Triple LCD simultaneously displays CO₂, Temperature and Humidity
- Visible and Audible CO₂ warning alarm when concentration level exceeds high or low user set point
- Calculates Dew Point and Wet Bulb values
- Min/Max CO₂ value recall function
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL (15 minute Short Term Exposure Limit)
- Alarm relay output for ventilation control
- Desktop or wall mount
- Complete with Universal AC adaptor and multi-plugs (US, EU, UK, AU)