Measure humidity and temperature simultaneously with the Extech RH390 Precision Psychrometer.
This Extech RH390 Precision Psychrometer registers temperatures from -3 degrees to 100 degrees C and measures the full spectrum of relative humidity with ±2% accuracy between 20 and 90% RH.
Extech RH390 Features:
- Fast response time (<30 seconds)
- Dual backlit display
- Data Hold and Min/Max functions
- Simultaneous display of:
- Slim design with rubberized sides for better grip and for one hand operation
- Auto power off with disable and low battery indicator
- Complete with carrying case and 9V battery
Automatic Power OFF
The Extech RH390 Precision Psychrometer has a default setting that automatically shuts the meter off after 10 minutes (indicated by a symbol on the display). This battery saving feature can be disabled by simply pressing and holding the “hold” button.
Extech RH390 Specification:
|Humidity||0 to 100%RH|
|Temperature (Internal)||-30 to 100°C|
|Basic Accuracy||±2%RH, ±1°C|
|Max. Resolution||0.1%RH, 0.1°C|
|Dewpoint||-30 to 100°C|
|Wet Bulb||0 to 80°C|
|Dimensions||200 x 45 x 33mm)|