With the Keysight N9322C 7GHz Basic Spectrum Analyzer achieve higher productivity on a smaller budget. That’s the challenge you face whether you are fine-tuning a new design, balancing throughput and accuracy on the manufacturing floor, providing maintenance service, or verifying field equipment.
It also necessitates that your choice of equipment provides just the right balance between price and performance. The modestly-priced, general purpose Keysight Technologies, Inc. N9322C basic spectrum analyzer (BSA) delivers.
Tough to Best Performance, Efficiency, and Simplicity
When it comes to spectrum analyzers, the Keysight N9322C BSA defines a new generation of value-priced, general purpose instruments for the 9 kHz to 7 GHz frequency range.
Features like proven testing efficiency, best-in-class usability, and the flexibility to adapt to new requirements are just a few of the reasons using the N9322C means you can rely on results.
Key specifications and feature
- 9 kHz to 7 GHz frequency range
- ± 0.3 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- 10 Hz to 3 MHz resolution bandwidth
- –152 dBm displayed average noise level (Freq at 1 GHz, 10 Hz minimum RBW)
- –90 dBc/Hz phase noise
- 50 dB input attenuator, with 1 dB steps
- +11 dBm TOI
- 2 ms to 1000 s sweep time (span ≥ 100 Hz)
- Optional 7 GHz tracking generator, and reflection measurement