Keysight N9320B 3GHz Spectrum Analyser
The Keysight N9320B is a professional 3GHz RF spectrum analyzer with the necessary features for characterising your products easily. It comes with USB and LAN interfaces as standard, and offers GPIB communications as an option. Other options include a tracking generator, a preamplifier and a rackmount kit.
Regardless of whether your application is electronics manufacture, bench repair, R&D projects or RF related education, the N9320B is a spectrum analyzer that is equipped with the essential functionality and required performance at an affordable price.
In electronics manufacturing, research and development (R&D), or a university lab, you need essential measurement details about your products and designs. The Keysight N9320B RF spectrum analyzer simplifies common measurement tasks and quickly provides the answers you need
- Fast RF spectrum analysis covering frequency 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- Efficient AM/FM, ASK/FSK demodulation analysis suites for IoT transmitter characterization
- 3 GHz tracking generator provides stimulus response measurement for component characterization
- Overall amplitude accuracy of 0.5 dB
- Automation and communication interface with industry standard SCPI language support and USB/GPIB/LAN connectivity choices
- Ideal for R&D, low-cost manufacturing, and RF education