Keysight E36200 Series Autoranging Power Supply
The Keysight E36200 Series autoranging bench power supply can power devices that typically require higher output power supplies with larger watt ratings.
A single output E36200 Series autoranging bench power supply can power devices requiring up to 200 W. In comparison, a dual output supply provides two independent 200 W outputs that can combine into a single 400 W output.
Three technologies generate higher current at more voltages: autoranging, auto-series, and auto-parallel. All four models use autoranging outputs to provide maximum current at all voltages. Auto-series and auto-parallel internally combine the outputs of the dual output models, creating a single 400 W output.
- Use autoranging power supplies that produce more current at all voltages levels.
- Get auto-parallel outputs for higher current up to 40 A.
- Apply auto-series combined outputs for higher voltage up to 120 V.
- Control inrush current with the variable slew rate.
- Acquire device protection by using overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature provide device protection.
- Benefit from < 350 µVrms for low ripple and noise output.
- Improve load regulation with a four-wire sense.
- Measure power over time with a built-in data logger.
- Simplify USB, LAN (LXI Core), and optional GPIB connectivity.
Designed for Your Power-Hungry Devices
The E36200 Series single and dual output power and are intended for your bench applications that require power up to 400 W. Autoranging technology gives you the highest current available at all output voltage. Power devices with up to 40 A (E36233A) or voltage up to 120 V (E36234A) use an auto-parallel or auto-series to internally connect the two outputs into a single output with twice the power. A single output supply can power devices requiring less than 200 W or two devices are powered simultaneously with a dual output power supply.
The E36200 Series is fully SCPI programmable power supplies with built-in USB, LAN, and optional GPIB interfaces. Advance features include data logging, LIST mode, and synchronization through input and output triggers. High current applications benefit from an adjustable slew rate and remote 4-wire sense.
Adjustable slew rate is necessary to avoid large inrush currents while remote sense ensures the correct output voltage at the DUT compensating for losses in the leads due to the higher currents.
FIND THE RIGHT MODEL FOR YOUR APPLICATION
(see Datasheet for more details)