Keysight EDU36311A Smart Bench Essentials DC Power Supply
The Keysight EDU36311A triple-output power supply has a compact design to fit anywhere on your bench. Monitor all your outputs simultaneously from any angle with its 7-inch colour display.
Each output is independent — connect your outputs in a series for higher voltage, in parallel for additional current, or stack to provide 0 to ±30 V. A sequencing feature enables and disables outputs in a set pattern. You can now activate the control logic before applying power to the rest of your device.
- measure with confidence using exceptional line and load regulation for a stable output
- save configurations for repeat test setups with the USB flash drive
- get Keysight’s PathWave BenchVue power supply software for remote control and data logging
- achieve ripple and noise at < 350 µVrms for low noise output
- experience accurate current and voltage control with excellent programming and readback
- simplify connectivity with USB and LAN (LXI Core)
Simplify Data Gathering and Analysis
Keysight PathWave BenchVue power supply PC software makes it simple to connect, capture, and control Keysight power supplies without additional programming.
- easy to log data, screenshots, and system status
- replicate and save instrument configurations to repeat results
- quick export of measurement data in the desired format
Supply your DUT with clean, reliable power
Accurate voltage/current programming and readback capability provide excellent control of the power supply and power measurement. The low, typical mode noise specifications ensure quality power for precision circuitry applications, enabling you to power your design with confidence. Besides the 0.01% load and line regulation, the EDU36311A triple output DC bench power supply also maintains a steady output when power line and load changes occur, giving you more measurement confidence.
The EDU36311A triple output DC bench power supply includes over-voltage protection (OVP), overcurrent protection (OCP), and over-temperature protection (OTP) to prevent damage in an education teaching lab environment where many students have access.