The FLIR DM166 Thermal Imaging Multimeter is a must-have tool for commercial electricians, industrial electricians, electronics, and HVAC technicians. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) that’s powered by a built-in 80 x 60 FLIR thermal imager, the DM166 visually guides you to the precise location of potential problems.
The FLIR 166 allows professionals to efficiently test and troubleshoot electrical, electro-mechanical, and heating, ventilation, and cooling (HVAC) systems. It’s Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) gives the added benefit of visualising heat and highlighting temperature anomalies on it’s built-in display. Whether facing cluttered wires, complex panels, or clogged condenser coils, IGM guides users without requiring any direct contact with the test site, increasing both speed and user safety.
• Diagnose faults with broad DMM test functions
• Troubleshoot easier with the unique combination of onboard thermal imaging and traditional DMM test functions
• Carefully measure voltage with integrated non-contact voltage detection
• Work with peace of mind knowing your meter has a CAT III-600V, CAT IV-300V safety rating
• Remove high-frequency noise that affects readings with the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) measurement function
• Precisely measure resistance up to 60 MΩ, frequency up to 50 KHz, and capacitance up to 10,000 µF
The FLIR DM166 includes the essential measurement features you demand from a multimeter including True RMS AC/DC voltage and current, non-contact voltage detection, VFD mode, and more.
The FLIR DM166 is the most affordable multimeter with built-in thermal imaging available to date.
FLIR DM166 Thermal Imaging TRMS Multimeter Specifications:
|IR Resolution||60 × 80 pixels (4,800 pixels)|
|Thermal Image Palettes||Rainbow, iron, gray scale|
|Temperature Range||–10 to 150°C (14 to 302°F)|
|AC / DC Voltage||600.0 V||±0.7% / ±0.5%|
|AC / DC milliVolt||600.0 mV||±1% / ±0.5%|
|VFD AC Voltage||600.0 V RMS||±1.0%|
|AC / DC Amperage||10.00 A||±1.0% / ±0.7%|
|AC / DC milliAmp||600.0 mA||±1.0% / ±0.7%|
|AC / DC µAmp||4000 µA||±1.5%|
|Diode Test||3.000 V||±0.9%|
|Frequency Range||99.99 kHz||± 1.0%|
|Continuity Check||Between 30 Ω and 480 Ω|
|Thermocouple, Type K||–40 to 400°C DMM ± (1.0% + 1.5°C)|
|Safety Category Rating||IEC 61010-1, CAT III-600V, CAT IV-300V|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Drop Test||3 metre|
|Warranty||10 years on product and detector.|