NEXT-GENERATION DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM
Get the next-generation data acquisition (DAQ) system with a three-slot mainframe and your choice of nine plug-in modules. Interface with the DAQ using Keysight BenchVue DAQ software or use the intuitive graphical front panel with task-oriented, self-guiding menus.
THERE IS NO COMPARISON
What can you expect from a data acquisition system that is this affordable? Measurements you can trust. The powerful measurement performance, flexibility, connectivity options, cost factor, and ease-of-use of the DAQ970A / DAQ973A combine to outpace all other data acquisition systems — even in systems costing three to five times as much.
- Built-in signal conditioning
- Standard PC connectivity
- Convenient data storage with USB flash drive
- Virtual front-panel control via the BenchVue web interface
- Custom configurations that grow with you
EASY DATA ACQUISITION CONTROL AND SIMPLIFIED AUTOMATION
PathWave BenchVue data acquisition software for the PC makes it simple to connect, control, capture, and view measurement data from your data acquisition system with no additional programming.
- Easily log data, screenshots, and system status
- Save and replicate instrument configurations to repeat results
- Quickly export measurement data in the desired format
- Rapidly prototype and automate custom test sequences
- 3-slot mainframes with built-in 6 ½ digit DMM
- Basic 0.003% DCV accuracy
- 9 switch, RF and control plug-in modules, including a new 4-channel simultaneous sampling digitizer
- Up to 450 channel/s scan rate
- Up to 120 channels per system
- Up to one million points scanning memory
- Measures and converts 14 different input signals: Temperature with thermocouple, RTDs and thermistor; dc/ac volts; 2- and 4-wire resistance; frequency and period; dc/ac current, diode and capacitance; direct strain and bridge strain
- Large 4.3” colour display for ease of setup and viewing data
- LAN and USB for easy connectivity to your PC (DAQ973A comes with additional GPIB)
- Code compatible with the 34970A/34972A
- USB flash drive support to copy/log data in standalone applications
- BenchVue DAQ with enhanced time/frequency domain measurement included
FIND THE RIGHT MODEL FOR YOUR APPLICATION
(see Datasheet for more details)
Data Acquisition System with built-in 6 ½ digit DMM and autocalibration feature that compensates for internal drifts caused by time and temperature change. It comes with built-in USB and LAN interface.