Keysight DMM Test Equipment: Test Confidently and Efficiently
The Keysight U1240 Series delivers strong and solid digital multimeter (DMM) test equipment, providing the performance functionality you need to work efficiently on the bench or in the field. The IP67-certified U1240C model can withstand drops up to 10 feet (3 meters) and work longer for you with up to 400 hours of battery life.
In real life, harmonics are present in AC power due to the fact that many electronic devices are powered by switched-mode current pulses which travel back into the power source. If these unwanted harmonics become too large, the undesirable side effects include overheating that shortens the lifespan of motors, generators, and transformers, premature tripping of circuit breakers, and blown fuses.
One of the fastest ways to detect and gauge the percentage of distortion due to harmonics is by measuring the harmonic ratio of the incoming AC voltage. You can perform this very easily on the U1242B/C handheld DMM, with just a button press. The percentage helps you to decide if further analysis of the power source is required with an oscilloscope or a spectrum analyzer.
- Detect the presence of harmonics in AC supply (motors, generators, transformers) with just a button press
- Monitor differential temperature points on HVAC systems with only one DMM
- Increase productivity with wireless data logging via Bluetooth®
- Rugged dust and water resistant models can withstand a 10-ft drop
- Choose models with flashlight, low input impedance mode, and non-contact voltage detection
- Easily measure with Vsense for non-contact voltage detection and low impedance mode (Zlow)
FIND THE RIGHT MODEL FOR YOUR APPLICATION
(see Datasheet for more details)
10K counts DMM with switch/relay counter for glitch detection in installation and maintenance troubleshooting.