Keysight U1280 Series 4.5 Digit Handheld Multimeters
Now you can get accurate and reliable measurement with 60,000-count display resolution and 0.025% basic DCV accuracy for troubleshooting electronic circuits of the system.
The Keysight U1280 Series handheld digital multimeter (DMM) is a true RMS multimeter which provides an accurate and reliable measurement.
- Complete tasks in harsh environments with dust and water resistance (IP67-certified) and durability to withstand drops up to 10 feet
- Protect yourself from live wires with Vsense non-contact voltage detection
- Perform seamless continuity tests with visual and audio alerts
- Use the meter to generate square wave for pulse width modulation (PWM) signal and as a frequency counter
- Troubleshoot variable frequency drive (VFD) more accurately with the built-in low pass filter
- Achieve lower cost of ownership with up to 800 hours of battery life and a 2-year calibration interval
- 60,000-count dual display
- Up to 0.025% basic DCV accuracy
- Longer battery life up to 800 hours
- Certified to IP 67 for water and dust protection
- Tested to withstand a 3-metre (10-ft) drop
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V overvoltage protection
- Vsense for non-contact voltage detection
- Square wave output for generating pulse width modulation (PWM) signa
- Frequency counter
- Low pass filter
For Keysight Remote Link solution, add on optional U1117A Infrared (IR)-to-Bluetooth® adapter to get instant wireless Bluetooth connection
Prolonged battery life and rugged
The last thing you want is for your tools to run out of juice when you need it the most. The U1280 series handheld DMMs lets you carry out test and measurements over a longer duration than ever before.
With up to 800 hours of battery life, you have a handheld DMM which works for a long time minus the hassle of battery change, especially useful for frequent usage or prolong testing. Put your battery concerns behind and fully focus on your work at hand, as it should be for maximum productivity.
When operating in harsh conditions, you’d need tools which are strong enough to stand up to the task.
The U1280 series are housed in robust over mold enclosures and certified to IP 67, providing superior protection to monitor against dust and water immersion. Better yet, it is also designed to absorb the impact of a 3-meter (10 ft) drop.
FIND THE RIGHT MODEL FOR YOUR APPLICATION
(see Datasheet for more details)