EXTECH AUT20M 20A Current Tester
- Large digit LCD display
- For use on standard ATC blade size fuse circuits (AUT20) or mini‐blade size fuse circuits (AUT20M)
- Measuring range to 20A/48VDC (10 sec. test time max.) Operating Instructions
- 1. With the vehicle ignition OFF, remove the fuse from the circuit to be tested and set it aside.
- 2. Insert the meter’s fuse blades (3) into the jack from where the fuse was removed.
- 3. Insert the removed fuse into the meter’s fuse jack (4).
- 4. Press the meter’s On/Off button (2)
- 5. Operate the circuit under test for up to 10 seconds only; the LCD (1) will display the measured current.
- 6. When finished press the On/Off button to turn off the tester.
- 7. WARNING! The Fuse blade may become hot during testing. Allow to cool before removing. Do not test > 10 seconds.
EXTECH AUT20M BATTERY INSTALLATION
- To replace the battery, remove the screw from the back of the unit and remove the cover.
- Insert one 12V ‘A23G’ battery (observe polarity).
- Replace the battery cover NOTE: If the meter does not work properly, check the battery to ensure that it’s fresh and properly inserted. Battery Safety Never dispose of batteries in a fire; batteries may explode or leak.