Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
Tthe Extech AUT10 high accuracy tire pressure gauge. This device checks automobile tire pressure in psi, kPa, and Bar units and displays the results on the backlit LCD. The LED tip light (3) helps locate tire valve stems in dimly lit areas.
- Remove the tire’s valve stem cap.
- Press the Power/Units button (1) to switch the gauge ON
- Push the nozzle (2) onto the tire’s valve stem. Be sure to orient the nozzle straight onto the valve stem ensuring a good seal. Hissing sounds indicate a poor seal (air is escaping)
- Keep the gauge in position until the LCD (4) reading stabilizes and then remove the gauge from the valve stem.
- The pressure reading will remain on the backlit LCD (4) until another measurement is taken or until the gauge switches OFF
- Use the Power/Units button (1) to change the pressure units
- The gauge switches OFF automatically after 90 seconds of inactivity
- Replace the batteries if the LCD does not switch ON. The battery compartment (5) is located on the rear of the gauge
- Extech AUT10 SAFETY
Please observe manufacturer’s recommended tire pressure ratings. Do not rely on the gauge if readings are unusually high/low or if the gauge appears damaged. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and mild detergent; do not use abrasives or solvents