Yokogawa MT210 Features:
- High accuracy: ±0.01%, with a maximum allowable input of 500kPa (130kPa range model).
- A wide range of pressures, from a low differential pressure of 1kPa to a high gauge pressure of 3000kPa.
- Select from three measurement modes: normal, medium and high speed (MT210F series).
- D/A conversion output, comparator output, and external trigger input (optional).
- GP-IB and RS-232 interfaces.
- 12 Volt DC power supply.
- Battery operation (optional)
Silicon-resonant Sensor Overall structural view of the Yokogawa original silicon resonant sensor*, a major factor in the high performance of the MT210/MT210F series. Note*: Technology that has won the Ohkochi Grand Technology Prize and the Chairman’s Award of the Japan Federation of Economic Organizations (Keidanren).
|Yokogawa MT210 Series General Specifications|