Yokogawa MT10 Mini Manometer
Compared to the conventional metal sensor, it has high reproducibility and long term stability of characteristics, thus ensuring highly stable measurement. The MT10 is small and has a mass of about 700g. This makes it suitable for use at process industry sites, for diagnosing factory equipment and for various R & D applications.
- High reliability (with silicon resonant sensor).
- Available in three models:
265303 (700 kPa)
- Resolution 0.01kPa, 0.1kPa, 1kPa.
- Data hold function.
- Zero adjustment function.
- RS-232C interface.
- Supplied with: Carrying case, Battery installed, Monkey spanner, Single-ended wrench, Duct tape, and user’s manual