KYORITSU 2012R Digital Multimeter is designed for electrical and electronic testing in field service and all applications where extra features, such as:
• AC/DC current measurements up to 60/100/120A, simplifies working.
• Ideal for electrical and electronic troubleshooting in residential, commercial & industrial installations.
• Thanks to the open clamp sensor it is perfect for reading currents in tight spaces where a normal clamp meter would be unsafe or too big
• Ideal for use on distribution boards, connection boxes, control panels or simply where the wires are too short.
• Optimized for measuring the output of a solar panel in photovoltaic installations.
• DC current measurements permit electrical testing and servicing of cars, electric forklifts, small electric cars or trolleys for cleaning, DC motor adjustable speed controllers, golf cars and trolleys, small electric cars and chairlifts for the disabled, work platforms, UPS’s, electric scooters and bikes, etc.
• Accurate True RMS readings of AC current and voltage also in presence of harmonics created by PC’s, Inverter, Electronic Ballast for florescent lamps, UPS’s, etc.
KYORITSU 2012R Digital Multimeter Specifications:
|DC V||600.0mV/6.000/60.00/600.0V (Input impedance: approx. 10MΩ)
|AC V||6.000/60.00/600.0V (Input impedance: approx.10MΩ)
±1.5%rdg±5dgt (45 – 400Hz)
±2.0%rdg±5dgt (45 – 65Hz)
|Continuity buzzer||Buzzer sounds below 35±25Ω|
|Diode test||2V±3.0%rdg±5dgtOpen-loop voltage: approx. 2.7V|
100/400Hz ±0.2%rdg±2dgt (100Hz) ±0.1%rdg±1dgt (400Hz)
100/1000Hz/10/100/300.0kHz ±0.2%rdg±2dgt (100Hz)
Current: more than 6A
Voltage: more than 6V [- 10kHz]/more than 20V [10k – 300kHz])
|Conductor size||Ø12mm max.|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V, CAT II 600V Pollution degree 2
IEC 61010-031, IEC 61010-2-032, IEC 61326
|Power source||R03 (1.5V) × 2
* Continuous measuring time:
DCV: approx. 150hours, ACA: approx. 25hours
(Auto power save: approx. 15 minutes)
|Dimensions||128 (L) × 92 (W) × 27 (D) mm|
|Weight||220g approx. (including batteries)|
|Included Accessories||R03 (1.5V) × 2, Instruction manual|
|Optional Accessories||9107 (Carrying case [Soft])|