Fluke 117 Electrician’s Multimeter plus insulated hand tools starter kit
This starter kit combines a general-purpose electrician’s digital multimeter with the most frequently used insulated screwdrivers, pliers and cutters.
Insulated hand tools includes:
- Fluke 117 Electrician’s Multimeter
- Slotted screwdrivers – three different handle lengths, each with a different blade width
- Phillips screwdrivers – #1 and #2 tip sizes, with differing handle lengths
- Long nose pliers with side cutter and gripping zones
- Heavy-duty, high leverage diagonal cutter
- Heavy-duty combination pliers
- A roll-up pouch with hook-and-loop fasteners
The Fluke 117 is a True-RMS digital multimeter with integrated non-contact voltage detection. AutoVolts selects whether AC or DC voltage is being measured, while the LoZ function helps prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage.
The insulated hand tools are all made from hardened chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel. Each insulated hand tool is individually tested to 10,000 V and:
- Certified to 1000 V AC
- Certified to 1500 V DC
All backed with a limited lifetime warranty.