HT Italia HT-37 Functions:
- DC voltage up to 1000V.
- AC True-Rms voltage up to 750V.
- DC current up to 10A.
- AC True-Rms current up to 10A.
- Continuity test with buzzer.
- Diode test.
- Min/Max function.
- Data Hold function.
- AC Volts and AC Current with Peak value.
- REL function.
- Manual range functions.
- Auto Power Off.
HT Italia HT-37 Included Accessories
- Test leads.
- 9 Volt battery.
- Protective rubber holster.
- Instruction manual.
HT Italia HT-37 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES
This instrument conforms with safety Standard EN 61010-1 related to electronic measuring instruments. For your own safety and to avoid damaging the instrument follow the procedures described in this instruction manual and read carefully all notes preceded by this symbol .
When taking measurements:
- Avoid doing that in humid or wet places.
- Avoid doing that in rooms where explosive gas, combustible gas, steam or excessive dust is present.
- Keep you insulated from the object under test.
- Do not touch exposed metal parts such as test lead ends, sockets, fixing objects, circuits etc.
- Avoid doing that if you notice anomalous conditions such as breakages, deformations, fractures, leakages of battery liquid, blind display etc.
- Be particularly careful when measuring voltages exceeding 20V to avoid risks of electrical shocks.