MEATEST M141 Features:
- DC and AC voltages up to 750 volts.
- DC and AC currents up to 2 amps.
- Fix standard resistors from 10Ω to 10MΩ in decade values.
- TC temperature sensor simulation.
- Frequency output up to 20MHz
- RS-232 and GPIB interfaces.
M-141 Multifunction Calibrator is a multifunction calibrator for use primarily as a mean of calibration in calibration laboratories. It can be used for calibration of any measuring instrument, which measures voltage, current, resistance and frequency. It generates harmonic and non-harmonic signals with accurate amplitude. The calibrator includes a function of simulation of thermocouple temperature sensors for testing of process meters