|HT ITALIA HT39 General Specifications|
|Display||LCD display, 4-digit with maximum reading 4000 counts & Analogue Bargraph|
|Measuring Rate||1.5 times/second|
|Automatic polarity indication||Yes|
|Low Battery Indication||Yes|
|Auto Power Off||after 30 minutes|
|Reference Temperature (Calibration)||23°C ±5°C|
|Working Temperature||0°C to 30°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity (working)||< 80% R.H.|
|Relative Humidity (storage)||< 80% R.H.|
|Applied Standards||LVD: EN 61010-1 CAT IV 600V – CAT III 1000V|
|Maximum Altitude||2000 meters|
|Power Supply||1 x 9 Volt type IEC 6F22 battery|
|Dimension||164mm (L) x 82mm (W) x 44mm (D)|
|Weight||approx. 400g (batteries included)|
HT ITALIA HT39 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES
This instrument conforms with safety Standard EN 61010-1 related to electronic measuring instruments. For your own safety and to avoid damaging the instrument follow the procedures described in this instruction manual and read carefully all notes preceded by this symbol .
When taking measurements:
- Avoid doing that in humid or wet places.
- Avoid doing that in rooms where explosive gas, combustible gas, steam or excessive dust is present.
- Keep you insulated from the object under test.
- Do not touch exposed metal parts such as test lead ends, sockets, fixing objects, circuits etc.
- Avoid doing that if you notice anomalous conditions such as breakages, deformations, fractures, leakages of battery liquid, blind display etc.
- Be particularly careful when measuring voltages exceeding 20V to avoid risks of electrical shocks
- This instrument has been designed for use in environments of pollution degree 2.
- It can be used for VOLTAGE and CURRENT measurements on installations of overvoltage category III 1000V and IV 600V.
- When using the instrument always respect the usual safety regulations aimed at:
- ♦ Protecting you against the dangerous electric currents.
- ♦ Protecting the instrument against incorrect operations.
- Only the leads supplied with the instrument guarantee compliance with the safety standards in force. They must be in good conditions and, if necessary, replaced with identical ones.
- Do not test or connect to any circuit exceeding the specified overload protection.
- Do not effect measurements under environmental conditions exceeding the limits indicated in paragraph 6.2.1.