The HT Italia HT322 model is one of meter of last family 320, which include also model HT321, HT326 and HT327, designed on safety measure category CAT IV 600V. The meter performs basically Voltage AC and DC measures up to 600V and resistance, test continuity and diode test as sub-features, more than temperature measurements °C/°F with external type K probes. HT322 is in compliance to EN 61010-1 safety standard with double insulation protection. HT322 meter have a large LCD display and each measurement function can be selected with a rotative selector at 6 positions. Other features are MAX measurement, HOLD function and manual range selection. An AutoPowerOff function is integrated to preserve the internal battery after 15 minutes of idle.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES
This meter is compliance with safety Standard IEC/EN61010-1 related to electronic measuring instruments. For your own safety and to avoid damaging the instrument follow the procedures described in this instruction manual and read carefully all notes preceded by this symbol .
When taking measurements:
- Avoid doing that in humid or wet places.
- Avoid doing that in rooms where explosive gas, combustible gas, steam or excessive dust is present.
- Keep you insulated from the object under test.
- Do not touch exposed metal parts such as test lead ends, sockets, fixing objects, circuits etc.
- Avoid doing that if you notice anomalous conditions such as breakages, deformations, fractures, leakages of battery liquid, blind display etc.
- Be particularly careful when measuring voltages exceeding 20V to avoid risks of electrical shocks.