The HT Italia HT21 model is a compact digital multimeter in complete autorange designed to perform basically voltage AC/DC measurements up to 600V, more than resistance, continuity test, diode test, frequency, capacitance and duty cycle. The meter is in compliance with IEC/EN 61010-1 safety standard with double insulation protection in CAT III 600V. HT210 have a large LCD backlight display and each measurement function can be selected with a rotary selector at 5 positions. Other features are HOLD function and REL for relative measurement. An AutoPowerOff function is integrated to preserve the internal battery after 30 minutes of idleness.
HT Italia HT21 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES
This meter is compliance with safety Standard IEC/EN61010-1 related to electronic measuring instruments. For your own safety and to avoid damaging the instrument follow the procedures described in this instruction manual and read carefully all notes preceded by this symbol .
When taking measurements:
- Avoid doing that in humid or wet places
- Avoid doing that in rooms where explosive gas, combustible gas, steam or excessive dust is present
- Keep you insulated from the object under test
- Do not touch exposed metal parts such as test lead ends, sockets, fixing objects, circuits etc
- Avoid doing that if you notice anomalous conditions such as breakages, deformations, fractures, leakages of battery liquid, blind display etc
- Be particularly careful when measuring voltages exceeding 20V to avoid risks of electrical shocks