Keysight EDU33210A Series Smart Bench Waveform/Function Generators
The Keysight EDU33210 Series function/arbitrary waveform generators offer the standard signals and features you expect — such as modulation, sweep, and burst. It also provides features that give you the capabilities and flexibility you need to get your job done quickly, no matter how complex. An intuitive, information-packed front-panel interface enables you to easily recall where you left off when your
attention is focused elsewhere. And that is just the beginning.
The EDU33210A SBE Series function generators are part of a family of four professional-grade instruments: a digital multimeter, power supply, function generator, and oscilloscope. You also get powerful remote connectivity software. The PathWave software enables you to harness the power of four instruments in a single software interface. Easy setup provides quick control of your test hardware.
The Smart Bench Essentials family comes with intuitive lab tools to track and manage your maintenance schedule to ensure all instruments are up to date. Test, analyze, and share results collaboratively — across the room or around the world.
- 20 MHz sine and square waveforms
- ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with a variable edge, and DC waveform
- Six built-in modulation types and 17 popular waveforms to simulate typical applications for testing
- 7-inch color display for simultaneous parameter set up, signal viewing, and editing
- 16-bit arbitrary waveform capability with memory up to 8M samples per channel
- Keysight PathWave BenchVue software to enable remote instrument control
- USB and LAN input / output interfaces for remote connectivity
1-channel waveform generator with 20 MHz bandwidth, 8 MSa/s and 1 MSa memory. Modulation types: AM, FM, PM, FSK, BPSK, PWM. using the USB and LAN IO interface for remote connectivity.
2-channel waveform generator with 20 MHz bandwidth, 8 MSa/s and 1 MSa memory. Modulation types: AM, FM, PM, FSK, BPSK, PWM. using the USB and LAN IO interface for remote connectivity.