EXTECH CT20 Continuity Tester Pro – One person operation for wire and cable testing.
- Local continuity checking – is accomplished by a bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper.
- Remote continuity – with the use of the remote probe, it does not tie-up two people when identifying and labeling long distance wire/cable runs.
- Flashing remote probe – Two lead, bi-color (red/green) LED probe allows a single user to identify up to three wires or cables at a time for correct labeling with only one trip to the other end location – cuts down on multiple trips back and forth.
- Polarity verification – Drives a 20mA DC current pulse through the wires or cables under test to the bi-color remote probe. This enables the technician to identify each of the wires under test at the other end of the cable run and eliminates the possibility of false high impedance readings.
- Lightweight / Pocketsize – clips on and hangs from the cable(s) under test without falling off.
EXTECH CT20 Continuity Tester Pro Specifications:
|Power supply||9 Volt Battery|
|Battery life||Approx. 12 months with normal use.|
|Continuity confirmation||Equal to or less than 2.0 K Ohms|
|Continuity drive current:||Pulsed (2.0 Hz) 20 – 50mA at 10 Ohms and 2.0mA – 8.0mA at 1000 Ohms.|
|Wire Verification Distance||10,000 ft., 3,000 m (26 Gage min.)|
|Fuse||250V 0.5A fast blow|
|Operating Temperature||-12 to 45°C (10°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 80°C (-4 to 176°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||90 x 57 x 29mm|