EXTECH AN300 Large Vane CFM/CMM Thermo-Anemometer
This Extech AN300 measures Air Velocity, Air Flow (volume), and Air Temperature. The large, easy‐ to‐read backlit LCD includes primary (upper) and secondary (lower) displays plus numerous status indicators. The optional cone and funnel airflow adaptors allow for quick volume measurements. This EXTECH AN300 meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service. Please visit the Extech Instruments website (www.extech.com) to check for the latest version of this User Guide, Product Updates, and Customer Support.
|Extech AN300 Specifications|
|Product Type||Airflow Meter|
|Volume range||0 to 99,999 ft3/min (m3/min)|
|Volume resolution||0.1 up to 9999.9, then 1.0|
|Temp range||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Temp accuracy||±1.1°F from -5 to 122°F, ±2.2°F from 123 to 140°F (±0.6°C from -20 to 50°C, ±1.2°C from 51 to 60°C)|
|Air velocity range||40 to 5900 ft/min (0.2 to 30 m/s)|
|Air velocity resolution||1 ft/min (0.01 m/s)|
|Air velocity accuracy||±1.5% rdg + 59 ft/min (±1.5% rdg + 0.3 m/s)|
|Display||Dual-function 4-digit LCD, 1/2″ (13 mm)|
|Dimensions||10 5/8″ x 4 1/4″ x 2″ (269 x 106 x 51 mm)|
|Power||Four AAA batteries|
- Improper use of this meter can cause damage to the meter and personal injury. Read and understand this user manual before operating the meter.
- Inspect the condition of the probe and the meter for any damage before operating the meter. Repair or replace damage before use.
- If the equipment is used in a manner not specified by the manufacturer, the protection provided by the equipment may be impaired.
- This device should not be made available to children. It contains hazardous objects as well as small parts that can be accidentally swallowed. The meter’s batteries and packing material can also be dangerous to children.
- In the event that the meter is to be unused for an extended period of time, remove the batteries to protect against battery leakage.
- Expired or damaged batteries can be hazardous if allowed to come in contact with skin. Use suitable hand protection in such cases.
- Do not short circuit batteries or put batteries in fire.