The YOKOGAWA EY200 Digital Earth Tester
Designed to safety standard IEC 61557
- Reference to IEC 60529: Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP54). Measurement can be made even under adverse weather conditions
- Large, easy-to-read LCD digital display
- 2P Test leads (for simplified measurement) has a structure that both the safety alligator clip and the test probe are available
- Warns when earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes exceeds the permissible limit
- Convenient carrying soft bag for accessories etc.
- 3-Pole Earth Resistance Measurement (Precise Measurement)
Connect the earth/ground electrode (E) and auxiliary spikes (P, C) to the main body using the accessory test lead. Put apart 5 to 10 m between E and P, and P and C, respectively. E, P, and C should be approximately in a line.
|DIGITAL EARTH TESTER||EY200|
|DISPLAY||LCD Digital Display: 1999-count digital reading|
|MEASURING RANGE||Earth Resistance: 2000Ω LSD: 0.01 to 1ΩEarth Voltage: 200V|
|ACCURACY||Earth Resistance:20Ω range: ±2%rdg±0.1Ω 200 Ω range: ±2%rdg±3dgt 2000 Ω range: ±2%rdg3dgt Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt|
|MEASURING FREQUENCY||Approx. 820Hz|
|MEASURING CURRENT||Approx. 3mA (at 20Ω range)|
|BATTERY LIFE||Approx. 4.5hours (at 5 second measuring 3300 times)|
|OPERATING TEMP. AND HUMIDITY||0~40°C, 85%Rh or less|
|STANDARD ACCESSORIES||3-pole Test Lead (Model 98074)Earth Spikes (for EY200) (Model 98070) 2-pole Test Lead Set (Model 98075) Soft Case (Model 93041) Shoulder Belt (for EY200) (Model 99018) Six AA (R6) dry cells User’s Manual|
What is Insulation Resistance?
Insulation resistance represents the state of insulation of electric equipment or circuits. It is one of the important measurement parameters in terms of safety and security. Methods of examining the state of insulation include using a clamp-on leakage tester for live circuits. Under normal circumstances, however, such electric equipment or circuits are shut down temporarily and their insulation is tested with an insulation tester