SEW 1131IN 1 kV Insulation – Continuity Tester Features:
● High quality Taut Band Meter movement.
● Three insulation test voltages (DC) : 250V, 500V, 1000V.
● Two ranges for continuity test : 2Ω & 20Ω.
● Compact and lightweight.
● AC voltmeter with linear scale up to 600Vac.
● 200mA continuity short-circuit current.
● 1mA test current on insulation test at nominal voltage.
● Automatic discharge of capacitive and inductive circuit with charge stored in the circuit under test.
● Live warning and display of external voltage presence.
● Fuse, air gap, crowbar and overload protected.
● On line battery monitoring shows if battery is ok.
● Manual zero ohm adjustment.
● Low battery consumption.
● Mirror scale.
● Push and turn locking switch for continuous and hand free testing.
SEW 1131IN 1 kV Insulation – Continuity Tester Specifications:
|Test voltage (DC V)||250V / 500V / 1000V|
|Output voltage on open circuit||Rated test voltage +10%|
|Measuring ranges||0-100MΩ / 0-200MΩ / 0-400MΩ|
|Mid-scale value||1MΩ / 2MΩ / 4MΩ|
|Scale multiplier||×1/2 / ×1 / ×2|
|Accuracy||± 5% of indicated value|
|Output short- circuit current||≥ 1.0mA|
|Measuring ranges||2Ω / 20Ω|
|zero Ω adjustment by knob||ˇ|
|Output short- circuit current||≥ 200 mA|
|Accuracy||± 1.5% of scale length|
|Accuracy||± 3% of scale length|
|Voltage warning||Warning light circuit live lit From 90Vdc / 70Vac, Buzzer beep from 24V ac/dc|
|Battery check||Battery check indicate good batteries from 8.5Vdc to 13Vdc during a load test of 250mA.|
|Battery OK||Battery OK LED lit from 8.5Vdc and is operative while testing.|
|Dimensions||175(L) × 85(W) × 75(D)mm|
|Weight (battery included)||Approx. 650g|
|Power source||1.5V (AA) × 8|
|Safety standard||EN 61010-1 CAT III 600V EN 61326-1|