REED SD-4207 Specifications
- Circuit: Custom microprocessor LSI circuit
- Display: 52mm x 38mm LCD with backlight
- Air velocity units: m/S, Km/h, FPM, Knots, Mph
- Temperature units: (°C, °F)
- Auto Sampling Time: 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600, 1800, 3600 seconds
- Memory Card: SD memory card, 1 GB to 16 GB
- Sampling Time of Display: Approx. 1 second
- Data Output: USB/RS232 PC computer interface
- Temperature Range: 0-50°C (0-122°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Accuracy: ± 0.8°C/1.5°F
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (0-122°F)
- Operating Humidity: Less than 85% R.H.
- Power Supply: UM3/AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries
- Weight: 515g/1.13lb
- Dimensions: Main instrument :203 x 76 x 38mm
- Anemometer Sensor Head: 72mm Dia.
- Includes: Anemometer probe and a hard carrying case
REED SD-4207 Battery Replacement
- When the left corner of LCD display shows , it is necessary to replace the battery
- Loosen the screws of the Battery Cover and remove
- Remove the batteries and replace with Six DC 1.5 V batteries (UM3, AA, Alkaline/heavy duty)
- Make sure the battery cover is properly secured after changing the battery
Changing the Air velocity unit on the REED SD-4207
To change the Air velocity unit, press and hold the Unit Button. The display will flash the units m/S, Km/h, mph, Knot, & FPM. Release the Unit Button to select the displayed unit. The select unit will be saved as the default
Function selection on the REED SD-4207
1) Turn on the meter by pressing the Power Button. To turn the meter off, hold the Power Button for over 2 seconds.
2) The meter has 2 measuring functions to choose from: Air velocity/ Temp or Type K/J Thermometer. When the meter is on, press and hold the Function Button. The display will flash “Air”, for Air velocity/Temperature measurement, and “tP” for Type K/J Thermometer measurement. Release the Function Button to choose the displayed function.