REED R8801 Specifications
- Current Range 0 to 22mA – Current Resolution 0.001mA
- Current Accuracy ±(0.03% f.s. + 2 dgt.)
- Voltage Range 0 to 20V – Voltage Resolution 0.001V
- Voltage Accuracy ±(0.03% f.s. + 2 dgt.)
- Loop Power Supply 24VDC
- Loop Power Accuracy ±10%
Power Supply Single 9V battery
Dimensions 193 x 96 x 47mm – Weight 450g
REED R8801 Auto Power Off The meter will automatically turn off after 5 minutes of inactivity. Press the Power and Voltage button at the same time to turn off the Auto Power Off function.
REED R8801 Battery Replacement To view the current battery voltage press the Power and Voltage buttons. The voltage of the battery will appear on the LCD. If the voltage is below 5.6V the low battery icon will appear indicating you will need to change the batteries.
1. Turn off the meter and unplug any test leads.
2. Unscrew and remove the back cover.
3. Replace the battery and put the back cover back on. Be sure it is secured properly before turning the meter back on.
REED R8801 Software
1. While the meter is on, connect the USB cable to the port on the meter and a computer.
2. Insert and install the included software on the computer.
3. When connected to a computer the buttons on the meter will lock, indicated on the LCD screen.