REED R5003 Features
- AC Current Range: 10 to 200A Resolution: 0.1A
- Accuracy: ±(2% rdg. ±1A)
- AC Voltage Range: 10 to 600V
- Resolution: 0.1V
- Accuracy: ±(2% rdg. ±1V)
- Power Supply: 4 AAA batteries and 1 C R 3V
- memory button battery (CR2032)
- Dimensions: 114 x 63 x 34mm (4.5 x 2.5 x 1.3″)
- Weight: 248g (8.7 lb)
REED R5003 Specifications
- Simultaneously measure 2 True RMS AC voltage inputs OR 2 AC current inputs OR 1 AC voltage and 1 AC current input
- User programmable sample rates from 1 second to 24 hours
- Stores up to 256,000 measurements
- User programmable high/low alarms
- LCD indicates time/date, current readings,
- Max/Min, Peak hold and whether alarm settings have been exceeded
- Download collected data through USB interface
- Auto power off and battery check
- Includes AC current clamp sensor and voltage sensor, USB cable, software, and battery
How to use Reed Voltage/Current True RMS datalogger (R5003)
Using the Max and Min function While taking a measurement, by pressing the “MAX/MIN” button once you will activate the Max function. The meter will display the MAX (maximum) reading. Press the button again to display the MIN (minimum) reading. A third press will exit MAX/MIN mode. The Reed R5003 datalogger will automatically exit MAX/MIN mode in 10 seconds if no button is pressed.
Auto Power Off After 5 mins of inactivity, Reed R5003 will automatically shut off. With the “Recording” function active the Auto Power Off function is disable.
How to record data using “Recording” function Firstly you have to setup the record mode according with the data logging software. Pressing the “START/STOP” button for more than 4 seconds will switch the instrument into the record mode and the values will be recorded. The REC icon will display in that confirm the meter recording measurements data. To stop recording press the same button again for more than 4 seconds. The data recording will stop when the memory is full.