The HT Italia MACROTEST G1 is an innovative multifunction installation tester capable of carrying out safety tests on civil and industrial electric systems in compliance with IEC/EN61557-1. Its resistive TFT color touch-screen display, its icon menu, its help-on-line and its user-friendly development make the instrument extremely intuitive even for unskilled users. Its numberless features grant the user a wide range of applications in the world of measurements. The multifunction installation tester MACROTEST G1 allows saving all measures into an internal memory so transferring the saved data to a PC by means of USB (provided as standard) or built in Wi-Fi interfaces with an iOS and Android smartphones or tablets.The software supplied among standard accessories allows printing testing reports.The multifunction installation tester MACROTESTG1 has as Optional clamp T2100 permits to quickly check the resistance of earth probes without disconnection from earth system.
More than one earth The Macrotest Series easily measures earth ground resistance (2 and 3 Point Method) and soil resistivity (4 Point Method) with an easy to understand graphical user interface and color touchscreen. The meter can store internally up to 999 measurements. The included software enables easy data transfer to a computer, tablet or phone via built-in Wi-Fi or USB connection where it can be archived or used to generate reports.In addition to volt ampere method other testing modes can be adopted as follows:
- Stackless earth ground resistance measurement with T2100 (optional) HT Macrotest Series adopts an innovative method for earth resistance measurement eliminating the worry of finding a place for auxiliary earth rods. Earth resistance measurement will be easier thanks to an algorithm HTEarth storing all measurements effected with clamp T2100 and calculating earth resistance value without disconnecting rods.
- Soil resistivity It measures soil resistivity ( ) with 4-pole Wenner method.
Power and Load Analysis
- Single Phase and Three Phase balanced systems
- Voltage,Current and frequency measurement
- Active power, reactive power andapparent power measurement
- Cosphi, power factor measurement
- THD% and Harmonics analysis up to 25 th
HT Italia Marcotest G1 Features:
- Earth resistance and soil resistivity with 2/3/4 pole method
- Stackless earth ground resistance (with T2100 optional accessory)
- Power Analysis, Harmonic analysis up to 25th
- Continuity of protection conductors with 200mA
- Built-in WiFi interface to connect to iOS and Android devices
- USB interface to connect to the PC
- Color touch-screen display
- Help on-line
- Internal memory and Cloud Storage (trough iOS or Android device)
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries (external battery charger)