HT7052 has been developed to measure insulation resistance with test voltage programmable up to 10kVDC and measuring range up to 10TΩ which makes it very useful in any industrial application (tests on electric machines, power transformers, electric cables, electric boards, generic devices, etc.).
The device allows measuring parameters such as Polarization Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) and Dielectric Discharge (DD), diagnostic tests which allow determining the quality of an insulating material. It carries out “ramp” insulation tests and dielectric strength test in DC. HT7052 is supplied with NiMH rechargeable battery with integrated battery charger, which allows for a remarkable duration when carrying out measurements, it is provided with internal memory for saving measurements and it is also possible to connect it to the PC to download the measured results. The device has been inserted into a comfortable and resistant transport case, solid and safe for “on-site” use.
HT Italia HT7052 Functions
- Insulation resistance test voltage up from 500 Volts to 10000 Volts in 25 Volt DC steps.
- Measurement range up to 10T ohm.
- Programmable timer from 1 second to 30 minutes.
- Diagnostic test on materials (PI, DAR, DD).
- Insulation resistance with ‘RAMP” test.
- Withstanding voltage up to 10KV DC.
- AC/DC voltage up to 600V.
- Capacitance measurement of device under test.
- Automatic discharge of device under test.
- GUARD terminal for compensation of surface currents.
- LCD with backlight.
- Internal memory for saving results.
- Recall saved results at display.
- RS-232 and USB interfaces for PC connection.
- Rechargeable internal battery.
HT Italia HT7052 Included Accessories
- Qty 1. Test lead (red) with tip, protection 10KV, (2 meters long).
- Qty 2. Test lead (red/black), protection 10KV, (2 meters long).
- Qty 2. Alligator clip (red/black), Protection 10KV.
- Qty 1. Guard test lead (green).
- Qty 1. Guard alligator clip (green).
- Qty 1. Mains power cord.
- Qty 1. USB cable.
- Qty 1. RS-232 cable.
- Qty 1. “TeraView” software on CD-ROM.
- Qty 6. Rechargeable NiMH batteries (1.2V) type IEC LR20.
- Qty 1. Calibration certificate ISO9000.
- Qty 1. User manual.