Keysight EDUX1052A /G Two Channel 50 MHz Oscilloscope
The Keysight EDUX1052A /G oscilloscopes leverages the same technology as their higher-end oscilloscopes for education customers allowing students to learn on the same hardware and software being used in leading R&D labs.
Don’t settle for less – set your students up for success.
- Built-in training signals that enable students to quickly learn to capture and analyze signals.
- The EDUX1052G includes 20-MHz function generator
- The educator’s resource kit includes dynamic teaching labs; a comprehensive lab guide; a tutorial written specifically for undergraduate students; and an oscilloscope fundamentals PowerPoint slide set for professors and lab assistants.
- IoT systems design applied courseware. The 1000 X-Series oscilloscope can be used with the U3800A Internet of Things(IoT) Systems Design Applied Courseware.
- Bode plots are fundamental concepts. The 1000 X-Series’ frequency response analyzer capability is the perfect tool to help students understand the gain and phase performance of passive RLC circuits or active op-amps (available in “G” model only).
- Optional DSOXBODE Bode plot training kit available. See page 8 for additional details.
- BenchVue Software with the BV0004B BenchVue Oscilloscope app (standard) lets you control and
visualize the 1000X-Series and multiple measurements simultaneously.
|Bandwidth||50 MHz||50 MHz|
|Analogue Channels||2 + 1 (ext. trigger viewable as digital channel)||2 + 1 (ext. trigger viewable as digital channel)|
|External trigger (or 3rd digital channel)||1||1|
|Maximum sample rate||1 GSa/s (all channels)||1 GSa/s (all channels)|
|Maximum memory depth||200,000 points (all channels)||200,000 points (all channels)|
|Waveform update rate||100,000 waveforms per second||100,000 waveforms per second|
|WaveGen||Not available||20-MHz function generator|
|Bode plot||Not available||Standard|
|Serial Protocol Analysis||Standard: I2C, UART/RS-232||Standard: I2C, UART/RS-232|
|Integrated digital voltmeter||Standard||Standard|
|Built-in training signals||Standard||Standard|
|Waveform math||Add, subtract, multiply, divide, FFT (magnitude and phase), low pass filter||Add, subtract, multiply, divide, FFT (magnitude and phase), low pass filter|
|Automatic measurements||14 amplitude, 14 timing, and 4 pulse count measurements||14 amplitude, 14 timing, and 4 pulse count measurements|
|Display||7-inch TFT LCD WVGA||7-inch TFT LCD WVGA|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 (host and device), LAN||USB 2.0 (host and device), LAN|