Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Calibrator
Process calibration designed specifically for process industries
The Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Calibrator is a precise and powerful, yet easy-to-use, field calibrator. It features broad workload coverage, calibration power, and unsurpassed accuracy needed by process professionals. It measures and sources almost all process parameters to calibrate almost anything. Use it to test sensors and valves, and to test and calibrate transmitters. The 726 interprets results without the help of a calculator and stores measurement data for later analysis.
This precision multifunction calibrator measures volts, mA, pressure, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and resistance to test sensors and transmitters. The 726 also sources and simulates volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency to calibrate transmitters.
Measures and/or sources pressure using when paired with any of the 50 Fluke 750P series Pressure Modules to test and calibrate pressure transmitters and other devices. The Fluke 726 can also:
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P test
- Conduct enhanced flowmeter testing with frequency totalizer and frequency pulse train source mode
Designed for ease of use
The Fluke 726 has built-in features that make it easier to use in nearly any measurement situation. From its ability to store frequently used test setups, to programming custom RTD probe calibration constants for enhanced temperature measurement, or the integrated voltage input protection design that improves reliability, the 726 is built to perform.
The use of two separate channels even allows you to measure, source, or view process signals simultaneously. The backlit display provides better visibility in low-light conditions, and the standard 3-year warranty provides extra confidence that the 726 will be there when you need it to be.
You can also use the Fluke 726 to:
- Capture the set, reset, and deadband of a pressure switch with the integrated switch test
- Calculate the transmitter error % to interpret calibration results without the use of a calculator
- Perform fast linearity tests with the auto-step and auto-ramp features
- Power a transmitter during test using 24 V loop supply and simultaneous mA measurement