Additional Features of the Extech 382357:
Measures resistance from 0.03Ω to 1500Ω and True RMS AC Leakage current from 0.2mA to 30.00A. It features programmable datalogging with 116 points, programmable hi/lo alarms, 0.9” jaw size, self-calibration when powered on, and verification resistors to confirm the accuracy of the meter. Cat III-300V.
Clamp-On Ground Tester simplifies ground resistance measurements on multiple-point ground systems. Use to verify the resistance of cellular and communication tower ground grids, check utility transmission systems and grounding rods, perform maintenance on electrical transportation systems. Ideal for verifying ground systems in sub-stations, factories, and office buildings.
- Verify resistance of cellular and communication tower ground grids
- Check utility transmission systems and grounding rods
- Maintenance on electric transportation systems
- Ideal for grounding systems in sub-stations, factories and office buildings
|Resistance Test Frequency||1.667KHz (15mV rms approx.)|
|Max Conductor size||0.9” (23mm)|
|Display||4-digit (9999 count) display|
|Sampling rate||0.4 seconds|
|Power supply||One 9V battery|
|Temp. Coefficient||0.15 times the specified accuracy per degree centigrade from 4 to 18°C and 28 to 50°C|
|Current Overload Protected||to 100A Continuous, 200A for less than 60 seconds (50/60Hz)|
|Continuity check||Audible tone if reading is less than approx. 40 Ω|
|Range selection||Automatic ranging|
|Safety||Meets the requirements for IEC1010-1 Category III 300V and Category II 600 V|
|Operating conditions||-20 to 50°C with < 85% RH|
|Storage conditions||-28 to 60°C with < 75% RH|
|Dimensions||258 x 110 x 47mm|
|Accessories||Resistance check plate, 9V battery, carrying case|
- Only qualified technicians should operate this meter.
- Use extreme caution when operating the meter near energized electrical equipment.
- Do not attempt to use this meter to twist or pry the ground electrode or ground wire away from grounded equipment.
- All metal objects or wires connected to the electrical system under test should be assumed to be lethal until tested. Grounded systems are no exception.
- Ensure that the batteries are inserted correctly in the battery compartment.
- Remove the batteries from the meter if the meter is to be stored for long periods.
WARNING: If the meter is used in a manner not specified by the manufacturer, the built in protections provided by the meter may be impaired