The Yokogawa WT500 is a sophisticated power Analyzer with fast acquisition rate ideal for analyzing harmonics to the 100th order and transients. The WT500 can display inputs as waveforms, trends and in vector or bargraph format. Versatile integration functions such as active power (WP), current (q), reactive power (WQ), and apparent power (WS), and measurement of bought and sold watt hour. The Yokogawa WT500 can display, analyze and evaluate your power, making it an indispensable tool for Green IT, Energy Star and CO2 reduction. The Yokogawa WT500 is designed for small current measurement in energy-saving equipment, as well as evaluating currents for large-sized loads. The WT500 works with voltages ranging from 1.5 V up to 1000 V, supporting a wide range of applications. Because it can accept signal inputs for up to six phases, a signal WT500 unit can measure I/O signals on inverters.
Yokogawa WT500 Features:
- Simultaneous measurement of DC and AC signals Evaluation of DC/AC signal conversion technology is critical in the renewable energy market. With input from 2 or more elements, the WT500 can measure DC and AC signals simultaneously and calculate input-to-output efficiency.
- Separate integration functions for charge/discharge and bought/sold power The WT500 is equipped with integration functions that can not only evaluate charge and discharge current such as from secondary cells, but also bought and sold power in photovoltaic power generation systems.
- Saving measured data directly to USB memory Measured data can be saved in CSV format directly to USB memory.
- Easy setup with cursor keys Menu-type screen offers intuitive setting.
- Simultaneous measurement of normal data and harmonic data with the harmonic measurement, /G5 option RMS voltage, RMS current, power values, and harmonic components up to the 50 order can be measured simultaneously.
Yokogawa WT500 Power Meter Specifications: Model 760201 760203 760203 Number of elements 1 element 2 elements 3 elements Available with 40A input element Basic power accuracy: 0.1% of reading +0.1% of range DC power accuracy 0.1% of reading +0.1% of range Power frequency range: DC, 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz V / A frequency range: 100 kHz Sampling Speed: approximately 100 kS/s Accuracy range for V / A: 1% to 110% Inputs Crest Factor: Maximum 300 Voltage (for crest factor 3) 15 V, 30 V, 60 V, 100 V, 150 V, 300 V, 600 V, 1000 V (for crest factor 6) 750m, 1.5, 3, 5, 7.5, 15, 30, 50, 75, 150, 300, 500V Direct Input: Current 40 A input element (for crest factor 3) 500 mA, 1 A, 2 A, 5 A, 10 A, 20 A, 40 A (for crest factor 6) 250 mA, 500 mA, 1 A, 2.5 A, 5 A, 10 A, 20 A External Input: Current Sensor (for crest factor 3) 50 mV, 100 mV, 200 mV, 500 mV, 1 V, 2 V, 5 V, 10 V (for crest factor 6) 25 mV, 50 mV, 100 mV, 250 mV, 500 mV, 1 V, 2.5 V, 5 V Data Memory Data memory: approximately 20 MB (internal), HDD Data Update Rate: 100 m, 200 m, 500 m, 1, 2, 5 [S] Measurement Parameters Main: Voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, phase angle, frequency, peak voltage, peak current, crest factor, integration (Wh, Ah, varh, Vah) MAX hold Voltage RMS/MEAN simultaneous measurement Average active power (user defined function) Active power integration (WP) (Wh) Apparent power integration (WS) (VAh) Reactive power integration (WQ) (varh) Motor evaluation Power Consumption of Various Motor Loads Delta Calculation Voltage (V) difference, 3P3W ⇒ 3V3A, ΔY, YΔ Current (A) difference, 3P3W ⇒3V3A , ΔY, YΔ Power (W) Δ Y Harmonic Measurement in Normal Measurement Format PLL synchronization Frequency PLL source of fundamental frequency : 10 Hz–1.2 kHz. Window Rectangular FFT data length 8192 Display—- Display: 5.7-inch VGA TFT colour LCD, 640 × 480 dots (H × V) Waveform Display Numerical: Select 4, 8, 16, Matrix, ALL, Harmonic Single List, Harmonic Dual List, Custom Bar: Displays the size of each harmonic in a bar graph Vector: Vector display of phase difference in fundamental waves of voltage and current Trend display: Number of measurement channels Up to 8 parameters Displays trends (transitions) in numerical data of the measurement functions in a sequential line graph. Waveform: Displays the waveforms of voltage, current, torque, speed etc. Environment Power supply: 100 to 90VAC/264 to 240VAC (automatic switching) — 50/60Hz Power consumption: Max 80 VA Operating Temperature: 5 to 40°C, 20 to 80% RH Dimensions: Approximately 213 (W) x 177 (H) x 409 (D) mm Weight: Approx. 6.5 kg (main unit with 3 power modules installed)