Prova 803 dual channel multimeter with internal data logging storage of up to 10,708 records. Connect to your PC via the included IR to USB adapter for real time display and recording and to download stored data from the meter for analyses. Prova 803 AC Voltage: The accuracy of ACV or AC mV is specified for 5%-100% of range from 20Hz – 10KHz, average sensing. Input Impedance is 10M , and overloaded protection is AC 1000V for all range. Accuracy is also specified for single channel (channel 1 or channel 2). If dual channels measurements are performed, additional specification of accuracy will be introduced. Please refer to the Prova 803 supplemental dual channels specification. Due to the wide bandwidth, the reading might not be zero when no inputs present. But the residual reading does not affect the listed accuracy. If the AC reading is less than 100 least significant counts, it is set to zero by the unit.
Prova 803 True-Rms Digital Multimeter
Prova 803 True-Rms Dual Channel Digital Multimeter
- 60,000 Counts.
- Dual Input Channels.
- Fast AC Volts, and AC amps response.
- Bandwidth 10kHz (max).
- Basic Accuracy 0.04% DC and 0.2% AC.
- Dual Channel Measurement (V+V, V+A).
- Hz + Duty Cycle Dual Display.
- Capacitance Measurement.
- Record data of both channels using a PC through the
- Standalone Data Logging of 10,708 Records for both Channels.
- Supplied with: 9 volt battery, USB to RS-232 cable and Software, Software Manual, and User’s Manual.