The Keysight InfiniiVision 6000 X‑Series Oscilloscopes – A New Standard for Price Performance: Bandwidth, Visualization & Integration Bandwidth
InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series digital oscilloscopes are the most advanced members of the InfiniiVision family. They enable you to more deeply analyze signals with capabilities such as histograms, jitter analysis, and eye diagrams. Unlike other oscilloscopes, using these advanced capabilities is easy. An intuitive touch user interface, voice control, and zone triggering make the most complex tasks simple.
Superior signal integrity with total-cost- of ownership leadership 6 GHz, 20 GSa/s. When you choose your next oscilloscope, bandwidth is the most important specification to consider, as it defines the maximum frequency content your oscilloscope can acquire.
Acquiring signals with faster edge rates or faster fundamental frequencies requires higher-bandwidth scopes to make the most accurate measurements. However, the higher the bandwidth of your oscilloscope, the higher the price is likely to be.
Sample rate is the second important specification, as it determines the time span between each acquired sample point, and it ultimately becomes the limiting factor of the oscilloscope’s bandwidth.
In a modern oscilloscope with a brickwall filter response, the sample rate must be at least 2.5 times higher than the bandwidth. So a scope with 6-GHz bandwidth requires a sample rate of at least 15 GSa/s to avoid aliasing.
With the InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series, you can get up to 6-GHz bandwidth and a 20-GSa/s sampling rate so you can confidently measure signals with rise times faster than 150 ps or signals with higher than 2-Gbps NRZ (non-return to zero) data signal rates.
SIMPLIFY DATA GATHERING AND ANALYSIS
PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for the PC makes it simple to connect, control, capture, and view measurement data from your oscilloscopes with no additional programming.
- Easily log data, screenshots, and system status
- Save and replicate instrument configurations to repeat results
- Quickly export measurement data in the desired format
- Rapidly prototype and automate custom test sequences
PERFORM SOPHISTICATED SIGNAL ANALYSIS
The 6000 X-Series has the most advanced InfiniiVision analysis tools available:
- Analyze the most difficult parts of your signal with segmented memory and mask testing
- Turn the most advanced triggering into one easy step with zone touch triggering. Simply draw a box with your finger on screen
- Get more out of your oscilloscope with 7-in-1 instrument integration: oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), logic analyzer / mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), protocol analyzer, dual arbitrary WaveGen, voltmeter, and a frequency counter
- Protect your investment with full upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth, instrument integration, and advanced software applications
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard PathWave BenchVue software
FIND THE MODEL THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
(see datasheet for full specifications)