Keysight InfiniiVision 4000 X‑Series Oscilloscopes
Keysight InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for next-generation performance to deliver waveform update rates 20 times faster than the competition.
A large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen combined with innovative hardware-based zone touch triggering means you can easily capture and view your signals. Have confidence you will catch even the rarest of glitches and see more with the 4000 X-Series.
- Achieve 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz of bandwidth (upgradeable)
- See the most signal detail with 1,000,000 waveforms/second update rate
- Isolate signals in seconds with zone touch triggering
- Quickly test with a simplified operation and intuitive user interface enabled by a large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen
- Decode serial buses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options
Investment protection through a fully-upgradable 7-in-1 instrument
The InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series redefines the oscilloscope experience with unprecedented integration.
This 7-in-1 instrument provides:
- 16 digital channels
- Serial protocol analyzer
- Dual-channel WaveGen 20 MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator
- 3-digit voltmeter
- Frequency response analysis (Bode plots)
- 8-digit hardware counter with totalizer
Simplify Data Gathering & Analysis
PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for the PC makes it simple to connect, control, capture, and view measurement data from your oscilloscopes with no additional programming.
- Easily log data, screenshots, and system status
- Save and replicate instrument configurations to repeat results
- Quickly export measurement data in the desired format
- Rapidly prototype and automate custom test sequences