Keysight’s InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered to give you quality, industry-proven technology at unbelievably low prices. Now it’s easy to get professional measurements and accessible expertise at your fingertips.
Don’t settle for less – and test to impress.
- 50 to 200 MHz bandwidth
- Utilize up to 4 analogue channels at one time
- Frequency response analysis (Bode gain & phase plots), included in models with WaveGen
- See more signal detail with 200,000 waveforms/sec update rate
- Test quickly and easily with a simple, intuitive user-interface and built-in help and training signals
- Get professional-level functionality with industry-leading software analysis including standard serial
bus analysis for the most popular serial bus standards, and 6-in-1 instrument integration
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- Set up teaching labs with the free Educator’s Resource Kit and standard built-in training signals
- Quickly learn how to use with built-in help and training signals
- Perform advanced analysis with mask testing, FFT, math functions, analog bus, and protocol triggering / decoding capabilities
SMART BENCH ESSENTIALS SERIES
The InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series is part of a family of four professional-grade instruments — a digital multimeter, power supply, function generator, and oscilloscope — plus powerful PathWave remote connectivity software and KeysightCare 24/7 technical support.
The PathWave software enables you to harness the power of four instruments in a single software interface. Easy setup provides quick control of your test hardware.
The Smart Bench Essentials family comes with intuitive lab tools to track and manage your maintenance schedule to ensure all instruments are up to date. Test, analyze, and share results collaboratively — across the room or around the world
InfiniiVision 1000 X‑Series Available Models
(see datasheet for more information)
Provide a quality education for students and prepare them for industry with professional level instruments. The 1000 X-Series leverages the same technology as our higher-end oscilloscopes, allowing students to learn on the same hardware and software being used in leading R&D labs.
Don’t settle for less – set your students up for success.