Keysight 34470A Precision Digital Multimeter, 7½ Digit, 16ppm
Keysight’s NEW Truevolt Digital Multimeters (DMMs) offer a full range of measurement capabilities higher levels of accuracy, speed, and resolution.
Truevolt DMM’s graphical capabilities such as trend and histogram charts offer more insights quickly. The 34470A also provide a data logging mode for easier trend analysis and a digitizing mode for capturing transients.
Keysight Truevolt technology starts with an analogue-to-digital converter that enables a patented metrology-grade architecture. Using this architecture, Keysight delivers a good balance of measurement resolution, linearity, accuracy, and speed at a value price, all derived and guaranteed per ISO/IEC 17025 industry standards.
The ability to measure very low current, 1 μA range with pA resolution, allows you to make measurements on very low power devices.
Auto calibration allows you to compensate for temperature drift so you can maintain measurement accuracy throughout your workday.
In a rack or on a bench real-world signals are never flat. They have some level of AC signal riding on top from power line noise, other environmental noise, or injected current from the meter itself. How well your meter deals with these extraneous factors and eliminates them from the true measurement makes a big difference to your accuracy.
Behind the scenes, Keysight’s Truevolt technology accounts for measurement errors created by these real-world factors so you can be confident in your measurements and it is only available on Keysight DMMs.
- Histogram and bar chart on 4.3-inch colour graphical display ease monitoring and speed up statistical analysis
- Measure with confidence, with 16 ppm basic DCV accuracy
- reading rate up to 50,000 readings per second
- 50,0000 points memory, 2 million readings with option 3446MEMU
- Test low power devices with low DC current measurement range from 100 µA to 3 A
- A BenchVue software license BV0001B is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Get more insight quickly
Truevolt DMM’s graphical capabilities such as trend and histogram charts offer more insights quickly. Data logging mode provides easier trend analysis and a digitizing mode for capturing transients.
- R&D bench tasks: component measurement, single unit characterization, bring-up of a new design, troubleshooting
- Validation: develop and deploy manufacturing tests, multiple unit qualification/conformance
- Manufacturing/automated test: end product functional or performance tests