HT Italia HT4011 Specifications:
Before and after carrying out the measurements with the HT Italia HT4011, carefully observe the following instructions:
- Do not carry out any voltage or current measurement in humid environments.
- Do not carry out any measurements in case gas, explosive materials or flammables are present, or in dusty environments.
- Avoid any contact with the circuit being measured if no measurements are being carried out.
- Avoid any contact with exposed metal parts, with unused measuring probes, circuits, etc.
- Do not carry out any measurement in case you find anomalies in the instrument such as deformation, breaks, substance leaks, absence of display on the screen, etc.
- Pay special attention when measuring voltages higher than 20V, since a risk of electrical shock exists.